Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» For anyone that still uses this forum or happened upon it. Server information.
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:19 am by TheTBird

» Accidentally banned
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:24 pm by TheTBird

» NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:08 pm by Q_man69

» Skypes usernames?
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 pm by Evangeder

» Terraria Server?
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:34 pm by Evangeder

» Ranked up, axeens
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 pm by axeens

» Rank Architect
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:42 am by TheTBird

» I'm back :D
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 am by Hallis

» There's a whitelist now?
Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 am by Lissa

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:12 am

Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news)

4 posters

Go down

Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) Empty Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news)

Post  PlasticTastic Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:57 pm

Classic Server: ONLINE (Sort of) - The name is "AntiGrief Nation"

CREATIVE IS UP! Well, sort of. In a long chain of events that are to long to explain, I'm £200 down on buying the computer, which I thought was ordered, but it turns out it isn't. So for now, I am going to host classic on a private server, SO IT WON'T BE ON THE SERVER LIST EDIT: **** IT I'M MAKING IT PUBLIC. The link is above. Also, it will be down often, because it rapes my RAM too much.

Also, some ranks may have been deleted. Sorry about that, we will fix that soon.

Last edited by PlasticTastic on Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

PlasticTastic
Plastic <3
Plastic

Back to top Go down

Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) Empty Re: Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news)

Post  xman23 Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Anyone else having trouble connecting? Using the link above, I can't log in using my WoM client and it sends me to single-player if I try using the in-browser version.
xman23
xman23

Back to top Go down

Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news) Empty Re: Classic is up! (Because no-one reads the news)

Post  Adman101 Mon May 02, 2011 5:31 am

yh i can't connect with the womclient either. Crying or Very sad
Adman101
Adman101

Back to top Go down

Post  Orphodel333 Mon May 02, 2011 6:38 am

i think classic is down again
and if u use wom client (which i think is the fly mod correct me if im wrong) the server shows up anyway
Orphodel333
Orphodel333

Back to top Go down

Post  PlasticTastic Tue May 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Damn it, I edited the news post but not the forum post >_>

It's not private anymore, and that link may have changed. It's on the server list now, "AntiGrief Nation"

Also

PlasticTastic wrote:Also, it will be down often, because it rapes my RAM too much.

That will explain other issues.

PlasticTastic
Plastic <3
Plastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down