Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» For anyone that still uses this forum or happened upon it. Server information.
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:19 am by TheTBird

» Accidentally banned
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:24 pm by TheTBird

» NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:08 pm by Q_man69

» Skypes usernames?
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 pm by Evangeder

» Terraria Server?
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:34 pm by Evangeder

» Ranked up, axeens
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:46 pm by axeens

» Rank Architect
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:42 am by TheTBird

» I'm back :D
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 am by Hallis

» There's a whitelist now?
Umm this might well help less griefing EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:12 am by Lissa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:12 am

Umm this might well help less griefing

+2
CloseKnight
jemmie11
6 posters

Go down

Umm this might well help less griefing Empty Umm this might well help less griefing

Post  jemmie11 Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:31 am

um me and pet came up with the idea tht there should be a whitelist so tht we ddo not get griefed because i havent been playin this server for long but i know it gets griefed every day so this will help. today the server got griefed by 4 geusts

jemmie11

Back to top Go down

Umm this might well help less griefing Empty Re: Umm this might well help less griefing

Post  CloseKnight Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:51 pm

I could do a whitelist but less people would come on the server either way the map won't be around for long so we might as well just wait a while. I might whitelist the next map. I'll post a vote for it when i get back home on tuesday.
CloseKnight
CloseKnight
CloseKnight
CloseKnight

http://forum.antigriefnation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Umm this might well help less griefing Empty Re: Umm this might well help less griefing

Post  jemmie11 Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm

ohk um yeah cool cya then

jemmie11

Back to top Go down

Post  EclecticMonk Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 am

Just curious: how would you decide who's on the whitelist? Only asking cos I've really got to enjoy playing with y'all and I'd hate to be shut out :-)
EclecticMonk
EclecticMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  CloseKnight Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Don't worry we'll have a whitelist application form where you post and we let you in all members with ranks will be allowed instantly
CloseKnight
CloseKnight
CloseKnight
CloseKnight

http://forum.antigriefnation.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTBird Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 pm

How hard is it to implement build and destroy rights? Or even have areas sectioned off with certain rights. To give someone new a chance to show who they are but not have full range of the map?

TheTBird

Back to top Go down

Post  Petraller Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 am

As in like Plastics creative server? That could work, since its working with the current ruined spawn...
Petraller
Petraller

Back to top Go down

Post  jemmie11 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:55 pm

tbirds idea is alrite but still could be greifed if we upgrade a geust he might grief straight away

jemmie11

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTBird Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Unless they are a psychopath they would not wait around long enough to get that permission. I would base it off of how many hours of play without griefing to bump up to the next level. Kinda like how it's set up now with the ranks. Even then I would still limit the areas for build/damage and increase the range the longer they play. With time invested in a goal people are less likely to do damage. If it's quick and easy, yes it will be griefed. But if it's time consuming they will try a different server. Very Happy

Now on the other hand of this, coding the mod to do this might be a bit time consuming. Also it might add more strain to the server.

TheTBird

Back to top Go down

Umm this might well help less griefing Empty Whitelist

Post  TheTBird Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 pm

It turns out I didn't make the whitelist. It's very depressing No

TheTBird

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTBird Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:09 pm

They're letting me back in pirat

TheTBird

Back to top Go down

Post  EclecticMonk Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm not on the whitelist at the moment. This makes me sad Sad
EclecticMonk
EclecticMonk

Back to top Go down

Post  gudbevaremegvel Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:57 am

i can put u on the list. ill have to ask close first tho
gudbevaremegvel
gudbevaremegvel
Operator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum